Fisher of Men Brotherhood
Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men."
- Matthew 4:19
To build people mind, body and spirit by inspiring men to fellowship, pray for, encourage one another, and labor as God has called us to serve:
- Spiritual leaders of our families
- Spiritual examples in the church
- Spiritual servants in the community
- Reach men of all ages through conferences, visits, sporting events, and Christian worship services focusing on Spiritual, Physical, Emotional, and Social growth.
- Teach men the Word of God and what God has commanded husbands, fathers, brothers, and sons to do.
- Mend broken Spirits and Bodies first through biblical education, prayer and fasting and second, by visiting the incarcerated, the sick, the shut-in, and the spiritually dead and sharing the Good News of the Gospel (both outreach and in-reach).
- Send servants of God to educate and enlighten all that will hear the Word of God as it applies to living a Holistic life.
- Be an example (Men after the Heart of God)
- Be Committed (Serve to the Glory of God and support all of the Ministries of Oakey Grove)
- Be Accountable (Study the Word of God and apply it to our daily lives)
- Follow the Pastor as he follows Jesus Christ (Encourage, exhort, and fellowship) Current Outreach